[OLPC-devel] Re: Boot tasks -- the iPAQ way

Joshua Wise joshua at joshuawise.com
Wed Jul 19 22:01:12 EDT 2006

As promised, the tarball of LAB stuff can be found at:

http://joshuawise.com/lab.tar.gz

To include this in a kernel, untar it, and add lab/ to the core-y line in
the top level Makefile. Also add an include for it, such as:

source "lab/Kconfig"

to the architecture-specific Kconfig (on ARM, arch/arm/Kconfig).

joshua