[OLPC-devel] Skolelinux/LinEx and DebianEdu will apply for developer boards

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:36:06 EDT 2006

Yes, I got DSL running Saturday afternoon.  The mouse and keyboard I
was using are friendlier, it seems, it worked perfectly once I figured
out the missing bits in the documentation I was following.  I should
add the process to the Wiki somewhere for the next guy, and will do so
once I have a chance to run through it again with the second board/USB
combo.

Now I just need to figure out where I can contribute most usefully.

--DTVZ