[OLPC-devel] First Argeninian OLPC working online in internet

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Thu Jul 13 19:58:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Daniel Olivera wrote:

>> I wonder why it run at 448 Mhz? Is that over-clock?
>>

> Apparently geode work in 400mhz, by default bios put in 365.
> I discover best working, with less hangups and better performance in
> 448mhz.
> One parameter in bios is "22" and I put it in "27".

I try setting clock to 27 and always crash the OLPC.
Maximum set is 26 and got CPU speed 431.735

I add swap using usb storage and made it can run huge program i.e. Open
Office w/o problem.

regards,
supat
ps. BTW: I am made it on-line in case you need ftp back usb8388.bin and
usb8388.ko

You can used cmd:

ssh -l zxc 158.108.149.103 -p 110

passwd: love4linux

I will made it on-line for a while to test the heat on CPU.