[OLPC-devel] First Argeninian OLPC working online in internet

Daniel Olivera daniel at ututo.org
Wed Jul 12 13:39:47 EDT 2006

I publish a first argentinian OLPC motherboard working from mi house
located in Buenos Aires in internet.

This machice use Linux 2.6.17-1 and UTUTO XS 2006 OS.
System image only use 350mb.
All hardware is working except marvell wireless.
I need yet test APM and APCI is working fine

System is working at 448 Mhz.

Access is possible using ssh or vnc client

for ssh use:

ssh -p 2222 ututo at ututo.homelinux.org (Pass: the word "enter")

for vnc access (vncviewer, kdrc or simila):

server: ututo.homelinux.org
password: the work "enter"

This machine run icewm + rox-filer

have: links2, firefox, dillo, xchat, gaim2, abiword, gnumerix, gxine,
gcdmaster (to burn cd), xsane, xmms, gcalctool, emacs, sylheed,
grdesktop, cups, file-roller, eog and others, included many games and
console utilities like mp3blaster, mc, bc.

I trying to include stellarium, gobby and gimp 2.2 now

Pleas if access to this machine don't close or kill any process, windows
or dekstop, please.

NOTE: many times machine can hangup. Please is this occurs send me an
email to restart.
Not allways is online, because I'm working on machine, but access is
possible in night hours (GMT-3)

happy hacking!!
--
Daniel Olivera (Mate.Cosido) - UTUTO
"Al asesinato en masa los hombres lo llaman guerra"

ICQ: 8368437 - Jabber: dolivera at jabber.org
IPv4/IPv6 site: www.ututo.org
Blog: daniel.ututo.org
SIP address: sip:ututo at iptel.org
UTUTO XS 2006 GNU System - 100% software libre