[OLPC-devel] Re: UI base?

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Jul 11 14:03:39 EDT 2006

On 11/07/06 13:53 -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:
> And there is Twin: http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/twin-ols2005/

Oh, I forgot all about Twin (/me smacks self in head).  Twin would
probably be ideal for this.   I think its time to do an experimental
app and see what will fit in the ROM.

I can do the coding easy enough, but I can barely draw a stick figure, so...

Chris Blizzard - could you or somebody close to you could work up some images
like the ones you drew on the board?  If we use fbui or nano-X, w would
probably want to use jpg format, or possibly xpm, pnm, or ppm (which we could
embed into the binary).

As for Twin, we would have to ask Keith what he recommends.  IIRC, Twin uses
vector graphics, so possibly svg?

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse