[OLPC-devel] Why ACPI DSDT tables?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Mon Jul 10 10:34:29 EDT 2006

How much/whether we'll use any of the ACPI stuff is far from clear; as
Dave says, it is not very useful for us.

That being said, having a DSDT table may be helpful for those who are
silly enough to want to run some other operating system ;-).  So I don't
see it doing much/any harm to provide one.
                                    Regards,
                                          - Jim

--
Jim Gettys