[OLPC-devel] Weekly work summary [6/12]

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:23:27 EDT 2006

Memphis:
New Memory usage tool

Git tree (web) : http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=projects/soc-memphis
Git tree (git)   : git://dev.laptop.org/projects/soc-memphis

Status update:

this week was the major changes:

* CPU usage has been fixed, now memphis is using 'cypes' python package to
include libc6 and it can call sysconf() to get the CPU Hz value.

* Drawing area and the famous 'expose event' are working correctly, now
memphis redraw all just when expose event appears and the lines are drawed
on a new simple context.

* Plugins support has been written, now we can include plugins to draw any
system resource that we want, a VmSize plugin has been included.

Next week plans:

* Hard work on the User Interface, more flexible and usable.
* Do an exmap basic plugin

best.-

Eduardo Silva
Valparaiso - Chile