[OLPC-devel] Re: OLPC running on-line to ask for sound card advise

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Jul 6 10:30:49 EDT 2006

On 06/07/06 12:16 +0800, Jaya Kumar wrote:
> On 7/7/06, supat at supat.eu.org <supat at supat.eu.org> wrote:
> >
> >Thank you so much.
> >I see the patch at
> >ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/kernel-patches/alsa-bk-2004-03-14.patch.gz
>
> I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with suggesting people pick up
> individual patches. I feel it would be better if developers use the
> Fedora kernel which I hope has all the patches for OLPC NAND,
> wireless, audio, etc.

We have agreed that the Rawhide kernel will be the primary source of the
OLPC kernel, since our code is coming from so many different locations.

Perhaps we should list the various GIT trees and sources on the wiki so
the adventurous among the developers can pull straight from the latest and
greatest.

I'll do my part - for those interested in my various Geode patches, you can
find them here:

git://git.infradead.net/users/jcrouse/geode.git

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer