[OLPC-devel] the 512MB developer image.

Marcelo Tosatti marcelo at kvack.org
Sat Jul 1 13:18:31 EDT 2006

> >Reminder: losetup -o $((32 * 512))
> >olpc-stream-development-34-20060622_1017-ext3.img /dev/loop0
>
> I can do that, but I don't understand this image. -24 was an image of a
> disk with 3 partitions. This appears to be one partition

Yeah it has been changed to a single partition.

> -- and the /boot directory seems to be a bit messed up.

Yeah its bad - the initrd's there are broken for booting via USB, and
the partition size in partition table differs from size on superblock,
which causes ext3 to reject to mount the fs.

But other than that its sort of fine.

David Zeuthen will generate a new image as soon as he's back from
GUADEC (next week).