[OLPC-devel] Re: Hot Audio Chips

John R. jhoger at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:16:33 EDT 2006

On 6/30/06, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2 at gentoo.org> wrote:

> I just cleaned it up a bit, and added a warning not to confuse J1/CN9
> ;-).
>
> If somebody else has the missing info there, that would be great, and
> then it could be moved to the official side outside of the talk page.

Since this error seems capable of damaging the board I would suggest
that at least the warning be added to the main page or somewhere else
where people will see it without delay.

All of the RevAs going out to open source developers have this serial
port dongle with no instructions about where to connect it. Too late to
add it as an insert with the shipment I guess.

-- John.