OLPC Laptop - an open source substandard ?

Michail Bletsas mbletsas at laptop.org
Sun Dec 31 09:36:28 EST 2006

Gabor,

We will be shipping B2 machines with the mesh firmware at the end of
February. In parallel we are working with Marvell to release the 802.11s
source code under GPL.
I don't know the size of the 802.11s source right now , I will inquire.

Happy New Year!

Michail

"Gabor Dolla" <agdolla at gmail.com>
12/30/2006 04:12 PM

jg at laptop.org
cc
"Michail Bletsas" <mbletsas at laptop.org>, gnu at toad.com, devel at laptop.org,
"Rob Savoye" <rob at welcomehome.org>
Subject
Re: OLPC Laptop - an open source substandard ?

Hi

When I asked the size of the current code I meant the size of the source
code not the binary... How many lines of source code ?
Is the source code documented or commented ?

What is the deadline that the free solution should meet in order to be
included in the shipped version ?

Gabor