[Trac #495] protective film left on LCD in B1 build

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Dec 23 09:43:45 EST 2006

I did not notice any air bubbles on my display. Anyway, I only ruined
a small patch in the upper left corner of the display, otherwise it
works fine. I can live with that (until I get a btest-2), it's
probably better than me destroying the whole display trying to stick
on a new polarizer ;-)

- Bert -