suggested build version for testing?

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Wed Dec 20 16:31:24 EST 2006

In the olpcboot.fth script that controls the update process, nearly all
the code is essentially boilerplate - being careful about fixing broken
manufacturing data, avoiding duplicate or downgrade writes, reporting
progress to the user, etc.

The command that does the actual work of copying the image to nand is
just one line:

   copy-nand disk:\boot\nandNNN.img

Just type that at the ok prompt, substituting the name of your image file.