[OLPC-devel] Secure BIOS on the OLPC

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Aug 27 23:23:24 EDT 2006

As a hack, at the height of the crypto export insanity, people made a T
shirt with RSA on it.  3 lines of perl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_T-shirt

The biggest challenge is it likes multi-precision arithmetic.

You can still buy them:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/rsa/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.3721214/pNo_3721214/id_1534535/opt_/pg_/c_/fpt_

                               - Jim

--