[OLPC-devel] Re: LinuxBIOS and integrated system debug status (Friday night).

David Woodhouse David at Woodhou.se
Sat Aug 26 09:28:55 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 05:36 -0500, Richard Smith wrote:
> What I _have_ seen though are times when the key either just will not
> mount.  Unknown error -2 or maybe -6.  I'll note it next time it
> happens.  A reset button hit has always fixed this.  Same board same
> key.

That's probably just the USB flakiness which has been biting everyone.
Going from Insyde BIOS to LinuxBIOS helped me a lot -- it meant that it
didn't bite me on _every_ boot, but I was still seeing various USB
errors.

--
dwmw2