[OLPC-devel] GPL compliance for buildrom

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Aug 22 12:12:58 EDT 2006

No....

The idea has been to have a single Fedora image you can put on disk or a
flash key, boot it, and then reflash the SPI rom.

At that point, you can either continue running your existing bits (if
you've updated your system to fbdev and a new X driver), or to install
the Fedora distribution, where you want.  It is able to either install
onto disk, flash key or internal flash.

In short, one stop shopping.
                       - Jim

--