[OLPC-devel] How to build an SPI image for olpcflash

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Wed Aug 16 02:58:39 EDT 2006

I added Richard's recipes to the wiki.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Programming_the_SPI_FLASH
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Building_an_SPI_image_for_olpcflash
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olpcflash.c

I tried to upload olpcflash.c in the form of a file, but the wiki only
accepts file uploads for media type files - pictures and sounds.  So I
inserted the text on a page inside <pre>..</pre>.  If there is a better
way of handling verbatim files, please educate me...

May I suggest that people submit such procedures via the wiki.  The
devel list is okay for discussion, but important stuff gets buried in
the chatter.  Show off your excellent work by making it easy for people
to find.

Wiki formatting is dead easy.  See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Wiki_Quicky
. (Note that I just followed my own admonition.  I may be a hypocrite,
but you can't prove it from this message :-)

Now you know,
Mitch