[OLPC-devel] Teleconference information for software status meeting tonight.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Aug 15 12:01:00 EDT 2006

Since Mitch lives in Hawaii, I think we'll have to abandon any morning
US conference calls in favor of evening calls. I'd like to hear from Ray
Tseng and Dave W. (and others) as to whether pulling this one hour or
two hours earlier makes it easier/harder for them to attend.

OLPC software teleconference.

Please send me agenda items for discussion.

Agenda:
       Status, all around.
       Fedora & kexec, what do we know about this problem?
		Is this resolved?
       State of device drivers & upstream (Fedora, Kernel.org)
       Getting moved over to LinuxBIOS/fbdev/EXA display drivers on
		all systems. Will we be ready this week?
       Schedule/drivers/Cafe debug.
       Localization strategy.

Tuesday: the time is 19:00PDT/20:00MDT/21:00CDT/22:00 EDT/02:00 GMT
                  /9:00 Taipei

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=15&year=2006&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185