[OLPC-devel] New buildrom is ready

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:39:09 EDT 2006

> If not set in Config.mk, it will default to Config.1M.lb.
> To override, do this in Config.mk
> LINUXBIOS_CONFIG=Config.SPI.lb
>
> So, I think you might have changed more than needed.
>
> > Its way past my bedtime and I'm totally wired on coffee.  Lets hope I
> > didn't break anything.
> >

> I don't think you broke anything, but I think the changes may have been
> more than was needed.

But I didn't change any of that.  All I did was add a new config file
and set the old Config.1M.lb back to 1M-64k.

Note that you still have to do the make clean in the LB build
directory.  If you change that config file and rebuild LinuxBIOS _may_
not pick up the changes.  I say may because it seemed when I switched
from a smaller to larger it worked but from a larget to smaller it
didn't.

--
Richard A. Smith