[OLPC-devel] New buildrom is ready

Mark J. Foster mfoster at laptop.org
Thu Aug 10 19:56:25 EDT 2006

Hi, Folks,

David and I both built the smaller ROM size with integrated EC images
from different buildrom setups on different platforms.  The only
significant bug we found was that in ~6 places (IIRC) that the various
Makefile and Makefile.settings files were attempting to execute
config.py, rather than "python ...config.py".  That, plus it was
important to perform a full 'make clean' to get the build to work
properly.  Finally, it was of course necessary to integrate the EC image
into the first 64K.  With that said, we both eventually (I was the slow
one, but David got me going!), got around to making bootable SPI images.

Cheers!
MarkF