[OLPC-devel] New buildrom is ready

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Aug 10 19:30:21 EDT 2006

Hey all - I pushed up a goodly amount of changes to buildrom.  The default
path now boots from NAND/USB without any keyboard interaction.  Press
escape during the progress bar to get the usual menu.

I also added Zephaniah's patch to loop while waiting for the USB key to
enumerate, as well as put in support for David's olpc-boot.sh scheme.  Please
use this method from now on, even though the script will still support the
old kexec bzImage method.  Finally, I tossed in the mklibs patch because it
works well, and it really saves us a lot of room.

Please try this out, and complain loudly if you don't like it.

http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=users/jcrouse/buildrom;a=summary

Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse