[OLPC-devel] Error on installation

Anderson Briglia briglia.anderson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:31:05 EDT 2006

Hi Cris,

On 8/9/06, Christopher Blizzard <blizzard at redhat.com> wrote:
> Check out man yum.conf.  You can set a proxy var in the config file.

I'm using a board with Insyde BIOS. Booting from a USB flasdrive (with
diskboot.img file copied into it, using dd command). I don't have a
shell to modify the file you mentioned. I mean, I'm not guided by the
Installer to set a proxy server anytime, and I don't have a shell to
configure it manually...

Best regards,

Anderson Briglia