[OLPC-devel] Python bindings for tinymail, a call for help

Ivan Krstic krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 7 19:53:28 EDT 2006

Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> The library is nice, but it doesn't give us what we need - a nice,
> small, easy to use client.

... that integrates with the rest of the system. I spoke to Philip on
IRC; there are things that he can implement in libtinymail that would go
a long way towards resolving our backend e-mail issues (storage,
threading, indexing, etc). If that can get done adequately, I'll feel
comfortable committing to using the library on the backend; the frontend
will wind up in Yellow. Not for October, but certainly ought to by next
year.

--
Ivan Krstic <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D