[Community] (no subject)

Douglas Cruz - Lafise HN dcruz at bancolafise.hn
Fri Aug 24 16:20:04 EDT 2012

Hello. I´m work like a Volunteer in Fundacion Zamora Teran Honduras, and i have one question.
We had about 900 XO donates in Escuela Santa Clara de Asis, but i need to know how many XO are conected to the Acces Point. I don´t have many knowledge about Linux Centos.
Exist some command in Linux to view this option?
thanks
Saludos
Douglas Cruz Valladares
Soporte Técnico TI
BANCO LAFISE HONDURAS
Tel.: (504) 2237-4000 Ext. 10245
www.bancolafise.hn<http://www.bancolafise.hn/> / www.lafise.com<http://www.lafise.com/>
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CC4076.D975B3F0]
Esta comunicación contiene información privilegiada y confidencial para el uso exclusivo del destinatario. La distribución, diseminación, copia u otro uso por terceras personas es estrictamente prohibida. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, le rogamos borrar el mensaje original y comunicárnoslo a esta misma dirección.

This communication contains legal information which is privileged and confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee and distribution, dissemination, copying or use by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication by error, please delete the original message and e-mail us.

[cid:image008.jpg at 01CC4076.D975B3F0]

Empresa Socialmente Responsable

Socially Responsible Enterprise.