[Community] CFP Fwd: Software Freedom Kosova 2010

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:54:47 EDT 2010

Call for papers,
SFK10 Sept.25/26 In Prishtina Kosovo
http://www.scribd.com/doc/29092742/CfP10-SFK10-Software-Freedom-Kosova-Sept-25-26-2010-Prishtina-Kosovo

//////
Dear all,

Following the success of the Software Freedom Kosova 2009 (SFK '09)
Conference, FLOSSK and University of Prishtina are preparing to
organize the next SFK '10 Conference.

The conference will be held on 25th and 26th of September and we hope
will attract speakers from around the world as it did in 2009.
Considering that you have been among the speakers of SFK '09, I
encourage you to submit papers/presentations for this years
conference. At the same time, I would like to kindly ask you to pass
the attached CfP and information about SFK '10 to any of your
friends/colleagues that might be interested to participate/speak.

It was a great honour having you in Prishtina last year. We hope to be
able to welcome you again this year in any capacity you choose. Should
you require any further information or assistance, feel free to
contact us.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

with Best Regards,

Bernard Nikaj