[olpc-help] Would like to bring OLPC to MichiganUSA

OLPC Community Support community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri May 8 22:30:15 EDT 2009

OLPC Community Support wrote:
> What do you mean?  Mine just seems to have stopped or died and I want
> it fixed.  Do you do repair?

FYI Repair is available from a dozen community repair centers around the
world here:

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair_center_locations

Staffed & owned by volunteers dedicated to our movement, these people
charge extremely low fees, and are happy to accept mail-order.

Please thank them for their exceptional service!