[olpc-help] supply laptop parts Code:51

OLPC Community Support community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu May 7 10:19:53 EDT 2009

Dear Sir, I am very happy to know you from website that you are doing
business of laptop parts, we HongKong Flier Developers Co.,Limited, a
reputed supplier of laptop battery, trusted and professional. Besides,
we have a wide and stable source for original/genuine laptop parts like
batteries,adapters,keyboards...we promise all of them are real original,
and with 12-mont h warranty, we can deliver goods 1-2 days by UPS or
FedEx after payment confirmation , usually 3-4 working days to arrive at
your company. I would like to provide detailed pricelist if you request,
and hope that we have chance to do lots of business. Thank you! Have a
nice day! Bill Luo HongKong Flier Developers Co.,Limited Tel:
+86-755-2828 4807 Fax: +86-755-8957 8417 Web: www.flierdevelopers.com
Email: bill at flierdevelopers.com