[olpc-help] Off-Topic Spam 'Newsletter'

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Jan 29 01:00:17 EST 2009

There have been persistent attempts by lawrence.auster at att.net to send WAY
off-topic messages to all of the OLPC mailing lists, mailing list owners and
moderators.  He has been privately warned that his messages were not
acceptable.  I apologize that many of these offensive messages have made it
through to list subscribers.  I will endeavor to add this person's email
address to the ban list of all of our lists that he has managed to post to.

Interestingly enough I have also seen this individual post to several of my
Fedora and Gnome mailing lists.  Why he(/they?) are focusing on
Free-Software related projects I have no idea.

Thank you for your patience and feel free to drop me a line if there are any
future occurrences.

All the best,
Seth Woodworth