[olpc-help] political subjects

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:26:57 EST 2009

Nathan,

Community support was a mailing list established for technical help requests
about the XO laptop, I believe - and it hasn't been very much used or
active. There are some more active mailing lists with discussions and news
that might serve you better:

and if you're interested in the Sugar learning platform that runs on the XO,

Hope this helps,

--Mel