[olpc-help] Obama: the Zionist wolf in sheep’s clothing : A message to the world on the Obama inauguration

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Jan 24 13:35:55 EST 2009

I did a quick search for the terms "olpc", "xo", education", and
"children" in your e-mail messages. Here's what I got. No results for
"olpc". No results for "xo" except in the word inexorable, no results
for "education", and several hits for "children" but none in the olpc
context.

I fail to see any connection between your post and this e-mail list.

So, GET OFF THIS LIST!!!

Sameer