[olpc-help] MLD---Enquiry about your Plastic injection business

sales33 sales33 at minglidagroup.com
Wed Feb 25 04:03:49 EST 2009

2009-02-25

Dear Sir,

This is Tina from Minglidagroup,We manufacture high quality Mould and Casting in China. Welcome to our website at www.minglidagroup.com right now.

Minglida¨C your complete one stop manufacturer with core competence in Mould Making, die-casting and plastic injection, is a "One-Stop" OEM manufacturer we serve you from prototype to moulds, casting and surface finishes to meet your needs.

With 30 CNC machines, 15 Lathes, a XYB CMM 544 and over nearly more than 20 years rich experience in moldmaking enable us to make wonderful molds with TightTolerance,Complicated Structure,Long Lifetime and Excellent Cooling as well as Casting.

We are dedicated to being the value leader in the delivery of quality, cost, and innovative customer solutions. Our goal is to be recognized by our customers for operational excellence and continuous improvement in everything we do.

I am looking forward to showing you the Minglida way of business, China¡¯s Minglida, the World¡¯s Minglida.

Your quickly  reply of RFQ will be highly appreciated, I believe we can offer you the most competitive price.  thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Tina

Sales Representative
Minglida Precision Machinery Co.,Ltd