[olpc-help] browse not working

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:08:32 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM, ValS <valsview at gmail.com> wrote:
> After nearly  year of perfect internet-surfing, the XO will not find the
> internet anymore, despite all known actions.  I do not have the know-how to
> use Terminal or open the computer.  Is there somewhere I can send it for
> repair?

See:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair_center_locations

> Is it reparable?

Unless it has sustained a known physical stress (like a drop which
breaks off both 'ears', or a direct hit by lightening) it's likely a
software problem. Has there been any change to the access point you
usually use?

I would contact a repair center for a consultation before doing
anything drastic.

--
Steve Holton
sph0lt0n at gmail.com