[olpc-help] help loading software after OS update

Freedman, Doug DFreedman at americantechresearch.com
Wed Nov 26 13:11:58 EST 2008

Is there an easy way to re-install all the applications that came with
the XO? I just updated the OS to 767 and now have no apps. Do I have to
load new versions one by one? Is there a build with a full suite?

Sorry in advance if this is not the correct list to email.

Doug Freedman
Managing Director, Research

A Division of Broadpoint Securities Group, Inc.

450 Sansome St. Suite 1000

San Francisco, CA  94111

(415) 490-3921 - Voice
(415) 336-7371 - Cell
(415) 490-3899 - Fax
DFreedman at amtechresearch.com <mailto:DFreedman at amtechresearch.com>
AOL IM - ATR DFreedman
Yahoo IM -atr_dfreedman
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may
not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message.

Neither this e-mail nor any attachment is an offer or a solicitation of
an offer to buy or sell securities. Opinions or estimates constitute our
best judgment at the time and are subject to change without notice.
Information upon which this material is based was obtained from sources
believed to be reliable but has not been verified. AmTech or its
employees may buy or sell securities mentioned as agent or could have
long or short positions in the securities mentioned or related
securities. Information in this e-mail or any attachment is intended for
use only by professional or institutional investors.