[olpc-help] training help for XO

I.A. Greenberg izzi.izzi at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:43:21 EDT 2008

Hi,
I work with the North End Action Team in Middletown, CT.
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/North_End_Childrens_Project)
We have a great project we're starting with the XO, but the woman that
was our tech support and trainer (and the one who had the idea!) has
disappeared.  The last I heard from her, she was having health problems,
and I fear that she may be too ill to respond.  At any rate, we have 12
donated so far, but I don't have anyone to train us on how to use them
best for the kids.

Can you recommend anyone in my area that I could contact that might be
able to train us and provide a little support until (hopefully) our
support person resurfaces?  It's been a few months and I don't want this
project to be on the back burner.

Help!
Thanks so much,
Izzi Greenberg