[olpc-help] OLPC Laptop not compatible with Lynksys SRX200

Tai Giang taig1 at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 11:39:58 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have an issue with the OLPC laptop.  When i tried to connect to my home wireless network with the laptop, it then brings down the whole wireless network.  Everyone is kicked off the network and the laptop does not connect to the router either.  I have a Linksys SRX200 model with WEP encryption enabled wireless network.  I have found that someone who is using this router and this laptop have the same issue as i'm, from forum.laptop.org website.  I didn't see a solution posted, but some did mentioned about bug: 5527.
Please help, how can I get this laptop working with my current router?

Thank you,