[olpc-help] SUPERMOLEZA.COM - Confirmar � Cadastro - Newsletter community-support at lists.laptop.org

Alexandre Van de Sande alexandrevandesande at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:17:07 EDT 2008

this is some sort of spammer and the best we can do it 1-report it as spam
on your email program and 2-exclude it from the olpc list, not ask him to
remove our list from his.

i translated the key terms below

2008/5/5 Michael Spevak, MD <mspeva02 at georgetown.edu>:

> Help! I had intended to opt out of <supermoleza.com>, but my knowledge
> of Portuguese is nil, and so I did the wrong thing entirely and
> apparently indicated that I wished to opt in, instead. Can anyone help
> me opt out, please?
>
> Mike Spevak
> Washington DC
>
> supermoleza at supermoleza.com.br wrote:
> >
> > <http://www.supermoleza.com.br/principal/index.php>
> >
> > SUPERMOLEZA.COM - Confirmar Exclusão de Cadastro - Newsletter
> > community-support at lists.laptop.org

supermoleza.com confirm exclusion from our subscripitons
community-support...

> > Para excluir o recebimento de notícias do SUPERMOLEZA.COM, você deve
> > confirmar sua opção!

to exclude yourself from our newsletter yo have to conrifm your option

> > Para confirmar sua exclusão, clique no link abaixo!

to confirm you option click below

> > CLIQUE AQUI PARA CONFIRMAR SUA OPÇÃO
> > <
> http://www.supermoleza.com.br/principal/confirmarNewsletter.php?at=N&ch=5b0bca0dfcefa6b860cc2741db81eef7

CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM
(leads to a broken link)

> > Obs: A solicitação desta operação foi efetuada pelo IP: 98.17.105.108

your ip

> > Caso não seja você que tenha solicitado esta operação, favor nos
> > relatar o fato através do Fale Conosco!
> >
> > http://www.supermoleza.com.br/principal/faleconosco.php

contact us link

> > Caso não consiga clicar no link, copie o endereço abaixo e cole no seu
> > navegador!
> >
> http://www.supermoleza.com.br/principal/confirmarNewsletter.php?at=N&ch=5b0bca0dfcefa6b860cc2741db81eef7
> >
> > O Super Moleza agradece sua atenção!

Alexandre Van de Sande