[olpc-help] Sugar GUI applications (activities) won't start

Andrew andrew2006 at flight.us
Tue Mar 25 21:45:32 EDT 2008

>I believe also many activities can also run from terminal, which has the >benefits of showing error output of situations.  Hopefully, the messages >will assist in pointing in the right direction of the sugar based >conflict.
>-ixo

I have googled, scoured the wiki and bashed my head a bit, but can't find the command to launch a sugar activity from the command line.

The closest i've found is:

              sugar-activity Analyze.activity

(or without that long extension)

but I always get:
SUGAR_BUNDLE_PATH is not defined in the environment

I've googled for SUGAR_BUNDLE_PATH but found nothing.
I this path really off in my system, or is the problem something else.

man pages are nonexistant. I even yum-installed mlocate to try to "locate" stuff, but no cigar.

Please help!
TIA