[olpc-help] Unexpected battery shutdown at 33%

rihoward at rawbw.com rihoward at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 25 15:04:31 EDT 2008

Richard,

Thank you for your timely response.  I ran olpc-log-bat last night.  Now that
you confirmed that I followed the correct procedure  I will email the file to
help at laptop.org when I get home this evening.  I have already opened a ticket
with them but have not heard back.  I will reply to that ticket with (the ticket
number in the subject) with updated information.

Would you mind if I posted this to your battery thread on the OLPC official
forum?  Might get you some more useful data points.

Thanks for contributing to the R and D of this great device.

regards,

Robert Howard