[olpc-help] Rehab contractors fix yours and buy unwanted houses

Joe Novitski georgnov1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:29:10 EDT 2008

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? please use this link ( http://app.mailworkz.com/email_view.asp?group_idno=1263154&outgoing_idno=1263826&email_idno=3028424 ) .

         Rehab contractors fixing yours or rental properties and buying unwanted houses in any condition and situation ( http://www.jerremsproperties.com/forms/customform.cfm?formID=27216 )
http://www.jerremsproperties.com/forms/customform.cfm?formID=27216

                Send to a friend

Contractor and friends available for your rehabbing and renovating projects and unwanted houses in any condition:finishing basements and shells , framing and drywall , laminate and tiling ,
doors and trims ,
interior and exterior painting ,
cabinets and bathroom remodelings , ect. Reasonable prices , MHIC#86585 , insured ,bonded, have references,custom design . To see our work please visit our projects photos at (copy and paste on your address bar) http://www.freemyimage.com/ims/album.php?u_id=20787wlky ( http://www.freemyimage.com/ims/album.php?u_id=20787wlky )  .Also looking for shells or houses to renovate ,we buy unwanted houses in any condition,we take over payments,also preparing houses for selling or renting and proffessional housing provider's help with most house's problems .
For selling your house please visit  and contact house buying professional (copy and paste on your address bar or click)
 http://www.jerremsproperties.com/forms/customform.cfm?formID=27216 ( mailto:georgenovitski at yahoo.com )
We located in Baltimore,Maryland.Contact info : Belspring , phone : 410-978-7981 or e-mail : georgenovitski at yahoo.com.

  This email was sent to community-support at lists.laptop.org.

  Belspring | 3105 Bancroft Rd  | Baltimore | MD | 21215 | US