[olpc-help] Virtue With Due Respect

ROBERT CLARKSON rclarkson003 at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:02:43 EST 2008

MR.ROBERT CLARKSON,BRANCH MANAGER
BUTTERFIELD BANK CAYMAN LIMITED
BUTTERFIELD HOUSE,68 FORT STREET
GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business  proposition having  gone through your remarkable profile on the  internet.Though, this   medium(Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it   because it still remains the fastest, surest and most  ecured medium of  communication .However,thiscorrespondence is unofficial  and private,  and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you
that this deal is   hitch free from all what you may think of.I am MR.ROBERT CLARKSON , Branch  Manager(West Shore Branch) BUTTERFIELD BANK CAYMAN  LIMITED. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal. The Management and the Legal  department of our  BANK(BUTTERFIELD BANK CAYMAN LIMITED) in a recent  meeting, Recommended that
the account of MS.ANGELA SUSAN SCHEINBERG, who was one  of my branch  depositor, should be declared Dormant,confisticated and the depositor's  fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to cayman island Banking and  financial law. he died in world trade centre as a  victims of the september11,2001.Incident that befall the united state  of america,the bank is   stillunrelenting in it's bid to contact any of the relatives to claim This  money, you can  confirm through this    http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/victims_list.htm  She is an account holder in my branch, She owns a dollar account with  thesum of US$38.6M (Thirty Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand United  StatesDollars Only) deposited in a numbered account with the account. In fact  ithappened that since her death, the next of kin of the
dollar account holder(the brother) or whom ever that is related to her has not show up  for the claim. This is where I am interested on and his s where I want  you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of  the deceased, I will give you the contact of the attorney, you will  haveto write to him Telling him you are a relation to the deceased and that you have found out that MS.ANGELA SUSAN SCHEINBERG has account with  BUTTERFIELD BANK CAYMAN LIMITED. which you wants to lay claims through hislegal authority.He is going to be happy to assis! t you.I will be the  oneto provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then  adviseyou exactly how we should handle it. Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying  thismail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your  willingness to assist in this transaction. We will use our positions to  get all internal documentations to back up the claims .The whole  Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future. Please need the following:

 1.YOUR FULL NAME
 2.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
 3.HOME ADDRESS
4.COMAPNY NAME AND ADDRESS.
 After successful conclussion of this transaction, we
shall share the
 money
 60-40.%
 Yours truly,