[olpc-help] Not subscribed to community at thearmidalemall.com

community-help at thearmidalemall.com community-help at thearmidalemall.com
Thu Jul 24 23:18:17 EDT 2008

I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
since the address

   community-support at lists.laptop.org

was not on the community mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than the one you currently use.
Please look at the header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:

Just mail to that address, adjusted for the real subscription address.

If the message has a ``List-Unsubscribe:'' header, you can send
a message to the address in that header. It contains the subscription
already coded into it.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
see the return path:

For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".
For Outlook Express, click on "File->Properties" and then the Details tab.

Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to the list owner:

<community-owner at thearmidalemall.com>

who will take care of it.

--- Administrative commands for the Armidale Community list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <community-help at thearmidalemall.com>

To contact the owner of this list, send a message to:
     <community-owner at thearmidalemall.com>

   <community-subscribe at thearmidalemall.com>

Subscriptions and Removals will be sent a confirmation message.
When you receive it, simply reply to it to complete the transaction.

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.