[olpc-help] request of your Invoice of 50 laptop

andre pierre calebjosue2003 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 16 11:18:53 EDT 2008

Send me please your Invoice of 50 laptop for my NGO.
I live Lubumbashi,second town of Congo but the Post Office of my country is not working.Send me also your catalogue.
Sincerely.
                  Kasongo Musanya Severin
                    Pobox 40683
                    Mufulira-  Zambia

Andre,

While we realize that many people would benefit from having these
computers and may not be able to afford them, we can not give out free
laptops to individuals - there simply aren't enough resources to be able
to help everyone we'd like to. Our focus is on deploying laptops to
schoolchildren in the developing world, one entire community at a time.
Many of these deployments are funded by governments or private
organizations.

However, if you are interested in buying an XO, OLPC plans to run
another Give One Get One program sometime later in 2008 -- in the USA,
Canada and hopefully select European countries too. Please keep an eye
on our websites as details emerge:

http://laptop.org
http://wiki.laptop.org

--