[olpc-help] I placed an order 11/26, My confirmation number is 7000045051

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:54:24 EST 2008

Hi AnnRenee-

Check your order number (7000045051) against the newly enhanced order
tracking site at:
-   http://64.34.176.239/laptop_giving/index.html

They are saying:
"Your donation is at our warehouse and your laptop is in the process
of being shipped."

It's worth two days to wait and try again. You're in good shape. You
should be getting a FedEx tracking number next.