[olpc-help] Activity with access to /dev/videox - USB TV Tuners

Dwaine community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 24 21:33:10 EST 2008

I just read that gcc is not on the image, so I would have to get that installed with the usbvision drivers self compiling without a full dvb/v4l repo.  I'm just not sure how much of the v4l libraries are installed to be able to successfully compile a v4l driver.

I'm going to get cracking on it.  When I have a compiled usbvision driver, then it will be time to hack together record activity to change the /dev/videoX device.

Once I get the usbvision driver compiling working with record, then really any v4l driver should compile and work with a hacked version of record.

Dwaine