[olpc-help] Site maintenance and upgrades

mburns community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Jan 23 19:15:31 EST 2008

Gang,

The forum is going down for some maintenance on Friday, 7pm eastern (4pm pacific). We expect the site to be down for no more than two hours.

This downtime will let me migrate us to a new forum, combining with olpchelp.org for a better, more unified community support forum. Visiting the olpc.osuosl.org site will automatically redirect you to the new address once we've "launched."

Your accounts and posts will be carried over, the forum will be more maintainable for the admins, and other good things. It should be a seemless upgrade that will be nearly double our userbase. Questions welcome as replies.

Cheers!