[olpc-help] where's my laptop please

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 03:28:57 EST 2008

Ack. Sorry, folks; it seems that I've given incorrect info.

Sharon, you should *not* call the number I gave before - instead, you
should call Donor Services at 800-201-7144 (M-F 9am-8pm EST) to have
them look up where your laptop is and where it's going.

The number I gave before does *not* have access to donor records and
can't tell you where your laptop is right now - they can only change
your address.

Mea culpa,

-Mel