[olpc-help] Sticky keyboard keys; Please RMA the laptops

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 22 22:49:23 EST 2008

I sent email 5 days ago about the sticky board issue asking for an RMA.  Today I got a form letter stating how sorry OLPC was that I hadn't received my laptop yet.  Perhaps two lines of communication should be setup, one for hardware issues and another for delivery issues.  The form letter said they'd get back to me in 3-5 days, but 5 days is when my 30 days is up so I'm getting concerned.  I guess I'll sit on hold all day tomorrow trying to get through on phone support.