[olpc-help] Why do Wi-Fi access points disappear from Neighborhood view?

franco community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 20 22:18:59 EST 2008

joubertnel

"when I am trying to connect to one of the access points"

Are you trying to connect to your own access point or someone else's?
If yours, are you using WPA encryption?  Or WEP or no encryption?
What XO build are you using?  650 or 653?

Kate:  Are you writing about a problem you are having?  I don't understand.

If I give advice it is usually because I did it /  tested it successfully on my XO.  I will warn you otherwise.