[olpc-help] Why do Wi-Fi access points disappear from Neighborhood view?

franco community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 20 19:43:27 EST 2008

Joubertnel,

When the wi-fi icons disappear, are you still able to connect to the internet in Browser, or do you get an error, Page cannot be found or something like that?

You definitely should not have to reboot to get the reconnection.

I am asking the questions because your original post was too vague.  Sorry that this is slow.

If I give advice it is usually because I did it /  tested it successfully on my XO.  I will warn you otherwise.