[olpc-help] (no subject)

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 18 05:25:48 EST 2008

I'm trying to install adobe flash. I tried to follow the instructions inthe support faq, but I'm not sure if I'm entering the code correctly in the terminal window.

The xo keeps saying "connecting to fpdownload.macromedia.com|1.0.0.0|:80....        and then it says "failed: Connection timed out. Retrying

I double-checked that I am connected to the internet, and I was able to pull up other websites....any idea as to how I can download Flash would be appreciated.

Thanks